Copyright 2011 Cstrike-ManiaCs. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Counter Strike 1.6 Modern Warfare 2


As the name says, in this Counter Strike 1.6 version we tried to bring some of the MW2 look and gameplay into CS 1.6. This is not justa reskinned CS 1.6, the changes made to the game are significant.

Weapon skinns and models are made to look like those in Modern Warfare 2, player models, even some animations, too. We changed the sounds and some controls to make it feel like MW2 gameplay.

This CS 1.6 MW2 version is playable online, on any server you like, but you can play on a LAN server (with or without bots) started ingame from Create Server, if you like.



Download Counter Strike 1.6 Modern Warfare 2


Installer size: 758 MB
Installed game size: 1.4 GB
Warning! If you recive an error at w_c4.mdl when trying to connect to online servers, download and install CS 1.6 MW2 Update 1.1 C4 Fix. Without this one you won`t be able to connect to some of these servers. Double click the exe and chose as installation folder, the game`s main directory (Counter Strike 1.6 Modern Warfare 2).

Download

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi...

I have downloaded and installed the game on three of my PCs (my own and my two kids PCs) but I can't connect via LAN ?! Suggestions ?

SxNes said...

Hi Jacob Petersen I have the same problem.
Here the original website -- http://www.tutorialecstrike.com/cs_mw2_download.html -- is a rumanian website.
Here my post -- http://forum.tutorialecstrike.com/index.php?topic=7113.30 --

I can play Multiplayer(internet) but LAN games doesn't work I have the oldest version CS 1.6 and works great LAN and Online(internet). So I dont have any idea why the newest version CSMW2 doesn't work :(

Post a Comment

google-site-verification: google5f70f6edf33e1bcf.html